Morning colleagues,

Please see below an invite from Microsoft for a session they are running on 11th June on the integration work they have been doing on Moodle, SharePoint and Live@Edu services. As spaces are limited, I'd encourage those with an interest in this area of work to book as soon as possible.

Regards

Bernard

From:  Microsoft
Sent: 04 June 2009 13:19
To: Julian Bream; Bernard Aghedo
Subject: Moodle interoperability

Here is the site for registering for the Moodle interoperability session we are holding next Thursday.

As we are limited to numbers this is a personal invite for you or one of your colleagues that you nominate.  We would ask that you are running Moodle and are considering either Live@edu and/or Sharepoint to make the most of the session.

Thanks Amanda

Invitation Code: 9E1881

Phone Number: 0870 166 6680 ref: 6661

The sessions we are running on Thursday 11th June will be for a number of FE customers (probably around 15 – 20) and will cover the work we’ve been doing in integration of Moodle to SharePoint and Live@edu services.  You’ll be welcome to attend these which we anticipate will run from 9.30am (arrival) through to around 2.30pm.