Why not take a take a break from marking and come along to the informal discussion organised by the English Subject Centre on 10 June in central London, 5:30-7:30 p.m.? Bring a friend, have a glass of wine, voice an opinion.  The topic is:  how do we create intellectual coherence in modular degree schemes?  What successes, strategies or compromises can we share?

The discussion is free and informal but please do register on our website (link below) by Sunday 7 June, so we know how many people to cater for.

http://www.english.heacademy.ac.uk/explore/events/event_detail.php?event_index=248

Poster with further details attached - please forward to interested colleagues.

Can't make it?  That's okay, we're planning more discussions for the autumn--please send suggestions for topics you would be interested in to [log in to unmask] and put 'evening discussions' in the subject line.

Enquiries: please contact Nicole King at [log in to unmask]

Apologies for cross-posting.

<<EveningDiscussionMarchJune09.pdf>>