Try Joes Garage www.joesgarage.info He has helped numerous authorities

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 3:55 PM, Daniel Waller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear all,

We are looking into the practicalities of hiring a mobile library for 4-5 months to provide a temporary service whilst we refurbish a library.  We are aiming to move into a nearby building but would like to see if a mobile library is available as a back-up option if the building, which needs some work to make it accessible, is not possible to use.

If anyone has a spare or no longer needed mobile library please get it in touch to discuss lease or purchase cost and specifications.

Alternatively, if anyone can provide contact details for mobile library suppliers that would be much appreciated.

thanks,

Daniel

Daniel Waller
Group Manager
Libraries and Information Services
Silver Birch House
Uplands Business Park
Blackhorse Lane
Walthamstow
London E17 5SD

Tel: 020 8496 3647
Mob: 07971 338026

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual, persons or entity to whom it is addressed.
It may contain privileged and confidential information and, if you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, copy or distribute it, nor take any action in reliance upon it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform the sender as soon as possible and delete the e-mail from your computer.

This message has been checked for all viruses by BTnet VirusScreen.
The service is delivered in partnership with MessageLabs.

This service does not scan any password protected or encrypted
attachments.

If you are interested in finding out more about the service,
please visit our website at
http://www.btignite.com/internetservices/btnet/products_virusscreen.htm