Hi
Thought this might be of interest to the list.
Warm regards
Catherine

The prestigious new Crawley Library, opened by West Sussex County Council
in December 2008, has been designed to take advantage of the most up-to-
date facilities and technologies. RFID-enabled stock was a key feature of the
design and self-service terminals for returning and borrowing items have now
been in use for six months.

The self-service option has been a huge success, with customers achieving
self-service rates of over 90%, while the amount of staff time spent on day-
to-day housekeeping tasks can be reduced by over 80% through use of the I-
Tag shelf-reading solution and stock management software.

The Axiell I-Tag solution encompasses all aspects of self-service, stock
management, and security.

www.axiell.co.uk
http://www.flickr.com/photos/crawleylibrary