The link resolver information is incorrect.  Chest has an embargo on HighWire Press to non-subscribers

Steve

From: A list for health related libraries within the North West of England [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sherratt, Richard
Sent: 03 June 2009 10:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CHEST

Hi,

In the My Journals section of NHS Evidence I see:

However when I click on the link I cannot access articles post-June 2008.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Kind regards,

Richard Sherratt

Knowledge Services Outreach Assistant

Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Warrington Hospital

Thelwall House, Lovely Lane

Warrington, WA5 1QG

External telephone: 01925 665642

Internal telephone: 5642

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/WHHKLS

P Save Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail?

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error you should not disseminate, distribute or copy it. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.