From: Peter Kilborn [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 09 June 2009 15:15
Subject: SURVEY OF RFID LIBRARY EQUIPMENT

Paul Chartier of Praxis Consultants, who is a BIC consultant on RFID and
co-project editor of the new ISO 28560-2 standard, is conducting a survey to
identify standardised RFID equipment used by libraries, by RFID library
vendors, and by book suppliers. The help of those of you who have
implemented RFID or support RFID implementations in completing the attached
questionnaire will be much appreciated.

He wishes to find out the types of equipment/software which are in use for
RFID in libraries, so that it will be possible to research with the relevant
vendors whether and how these products are able to support the new ISO
28560-2 encoding and decoding software.

Please send your completed questionnaire to
[log in to unmask], if possible by 30 June.

Best wishes.

Peter Kilborn
Book Industry Communication
39/41 North Road
London N7 9DP
Telephone +44 (0)20 7607 9021

Registered in England 2589185
Registered office 272 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1BA