Dear All

This is just a brief reminder about two things:

Firstly, if you have not already done so, it is well worth a look at the ALDinHE website to visit  the LDHEN 2009 Post-Symposium Resource - http://www.aldinhe.ac.uk/symposium09/player.html

This provides an opportunity to see abstracts, papers, pictures and useful information about our 6th Symposium, held at Bournemouth University on 6th and 7th April 2009.

In order that our colleagues at CATS consulting can complete their work for us, we need to have a deadline for any further submissions of materials to the Post Symposium Resource. If presenters or contributors wish to add or alter anything, make sure you send it to Carol Elston, [log in to unmask]  by 4pm on Friday 27th June at the latest.

Secondly, we are keen that papers from the Symposium be submitted for consideration for publication in the next issue of the Journal of Learning Development in Higher Education. Material can be submitted at any time via the website at www.aldinhe.ac.uk/ojs  From this page, follow the on-screen instructions to view the current issue of JLDHE, or register as an author or reviewer.  Articles for the next issue should be submitted by the 30th June.

With best wishes for now

John

John Hilsdon

Chair of the Association for Learning Development in Higher Education (ALDinHE)

University of Plymouth

Drake Circus

Plymouth

PL4 8AA