Hello WLCG T1/T2 site-admins
 I have been asked to give feedback at the pre-GDB regarding dCache at
the Tier 2s. If you are a Tier 2 site within WLCG/EGEE/OSG/NorduGrid
that runs/ used to run  dCache , if you have  any feedback on the
support/use/features/deployment/development of dCache that you would
like to express then you could you send your comments to me at

If you are a Tier1 that supports Tier2s that run dCache and there are
comments regarding support as well please feel free to send comments as
well.
I will then bring together this information for the pre-GDB on Tuesday.
Please if you intend to send feedback , please send by 4pm UTC on
Monday.
agenda can be found at:

http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=51915

Thanks