Hi Andrey,

thanks for providing the new RPM. We closed the CE meanwhile in order to avoid getting new jobs in. For the time being we moved some files of the critical account out of the way and let the GMA only process other accounts. That seems to have worked fine over night.

Now I installed your update and copied back most of the files that I had moved away first. Now I will check if the overloaded account recovers, or if we need to cleanup everything as lined out by Maarten.

Thanks for your help,

Christoph

--
| Christoph Wissing      DESY - CMS |