>Dear Colleagues,

Following Peter's contribution of  the UN General Assembly's
resolution relating to possible sea-level rises.I wrote to Peter
about the General Assembly resolution, drawing his attention to some
detailed studies of sea-level change related to island groups.

On reflection I thought  some other members might be interested in
this question.