Thanks to all who replied - many off list. Consensus seems to be for charging at usual rates. Sorry just caught me a bit unawares as I hadn't heard about it previously.

Kind regards
Giles
Giles Carey
Assistant Historic Environment Officer
01926 412734

Archaeology Information and Advice
Museum Field Services, The Butts, Warwick, CV34 4SS

Paul Driscoll <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Issues related to Historic Environment Records <[log in to unmask]>

22/06/2009 13:20
Please respond to
Issues related to Historic Environment Records              <[log in to unmask]>

cc
Subject
Re: Highways Agency query

We received this request and charged our standard rate for a trawl
(which is basically officer time)

Paul Driscoll

Historic Environment Record Assistant

Planning and Environment

South Gloucestershire Council

Civic Centre

High Street

Kingswood

BS15 9TR

Phone: 01454 862175

The South Gloucestershire Historic Environment Record, an invaluable
archaeological resource is now online at www.heritagegateway.org.uk