__________________

We would like to invite all members to the Annual Grampian Information Members Fair.  Last year’s event was held at CLAN House and was a great success.  This year we are being hosted by RGU and the Library and Information Management Education We’d love to see you there.  If you are interested in attending OR hosting a stand, please reply to [log in to unmask].  This will help us gauge the numbers attending.

Tuesday 23rd June 2008, at 4.30 PM

Rear Atrium,(2nd floor) Faculty of Management

The Robert Gordon University

Garthdee Road
Aberdeen, AB10 7QE

4.30 Library and Information Management Education, Peter Reid

4.45 GI Update

5.00 Networking, visiting stands and refreshments.

5:30 Archives Presentation, Phil Astley, Ruaraidh Wishart

6 PM Close and move to Alumni Reception held at 6:30

Come and network with colleagues, get information about exciting opportunities in Grampian Information, see what other services are working on and stay on for the alumni reception, sure to be a great event! We look forward to seeing you there!

Amelia Davies

Grampian Information

Come to our Annual Members' Fair Event

Tuesday 23 June 2009 16:30

Aberdeen Business School

Free event for all Grampian Information Members and those interested in Joining!