How come that when GPs in your area had to do the swabs you had to do them in their home (I assume that was the case), but now you refer to a swabbing centre it is deemed OK for the patient to attend and spread things around? Is this same policy the case with GP surgeries. We considered the option of swabbing in the car park.

Best wishes

Paul Bromley