According to Ben Bradshaw in a written answer (so there was time to get
his facts right) only iSoft is SCR compliant.

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200809/cmhansrd/cm090602/text/
90602w0026.htm

This confuses me, because I thought the Early Adopters were all IPS
practices.
Was I wrong, is Ben Bradshaw (and presumably the whole of the Department
of Health) wrong - or have the rules changed so that previously
compliant systems are no longer compliant?

PS very discouraging exchange: Stephen O'Brien (Conservative) seems to
think that GPSoC is a waste of government money.
If the Conservatives apparently plan to abolish NPfIT altogether, I'm
not sure where this would leave GP EPRs - and all the secondary uses for
them - after the next election if the Conservatives win.
--
Mary Hawking