Dear Colleagues
I haven't been able to thank you all individually for your support for the
campaign to prevent the closure of German at Queens but 173 of you
contacted me directly and I know that other letters of protest have gone
out from WiGs and other bodies so that the Vice Chancellor there must have
obtained a good impression of the scale of our concerns.
Let's hope it has some effect on the senate meeting today.
All the best
--
Dr Peter Thompson
Director, Centre for Ernst Bloch Studies

Von einem gewissen Punkt an gibt es keine Rückkehr mehr. Dieser Punkt ist
zu erreichen.
Kafka