From: Julia Basnett [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 01 June 2009 09:42
To: Paula Wrightson; Lara Featherstone
Subject: FW: Adult Learning and the Culture Sector

Julia Basnett

Museums Learnng Manager

4-5 Pavilion Buildings

BN1 1EE

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Tel: 01273 292842

________________________________

From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. on
behalf of Essex Havard
Sent: Thu 28/05/2009 15:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Adult Learning and the Culture Sector

Dear Gemmers

A couple of times a year I send a general e-mail to recruit new members
of the NIACE e-mail discussion list "Adult Learning and the Culture
Sector". Now is that time!

The National Institute of Adult Continuing Education (NIACE) is a
charity and has existed since the 1920s. We advocate on behalf of adult
learners and adult learning providers. Check out www.niace.org.uk
<http://www.niace.org.uk/>  for further info. NIACE operates in England
and Wales but the majority of issues we address are relevant for
Scotland and Northern Ireland too (served by SALP and EGSA
respectively).

If you are interested in issues around adult and family learning in
museums and other cultural contexts please send me your name and e-mail
address and I can add you to the Adult Learning and the Culture Sector
e-mail discussion group (currently 175 members in the UK and EU).

The list operates like the GEM list. Once registered you can post
e-mails to all. Full details of how the discussion list works will be on
our website soon (it's currently undergoing an overhaul and the lists
are not there at the moment, hence me inputting your details manually).

I look forward to adding you to the list.

See you at conference!

Regards

Essex

Notice to recipient:
The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed
and may contain information which is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is prohibited by law.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify the sender immediately.
Thank you in anticipation of your co-operation.

You can visit our website at http://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk

Please consider the environment, only print out this email if absolutely necessary.

Please Note:  Both incoming and outgoing Emails may be monitored and/or recorded in line with current legislation.