Hi all,

We would like to introduce plastic step-ups for our Under 5s in our museum, so they can access our interactives more easily.

Has anyone got a specific Risk Assessment for ones they use in their venue?  Or any advice you can give me on what to do / not to do?!!

Many thanks,

Joanne Salway

Education Officer

Museums and Heritage Service

Hartlepool Borough Council

Sir William Gray House

Clarence Road

TS24 8BT

email. [log in to unmask]

(01429) 523451

This document is strictly confidential and is intended only for use by the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or other
action taken in reliance of the information contained in this email is strictly prohibited.
Any views expressed by the sender of this message are not necessarily those of Hartlepool
Borough Council.
If you have received this transmission in error, please use the reply function to tell us
and then permanently delete what you have received.

Please note: Incoming and outgoing e-mail messages are routinely monitored for compliance
with our policy on the use of electronic communications.