I am using unbalanced groups in a VBM analysis. I have ALL of my subjects in the parent directory, and a random subset of these (with the two groups evenly balanced) listed in my "template_list". However, when I run fslvbm_2_template -n, it immediately prints a bunch of subjects' names to the terminal, and the list contains ALL my subjects. I would expect this step to only be referencing the subjects in the template_list, and so it makes me a little nervous that all subjects are printed to the terminal directly after starting this process. Should I be worried?

Thank you!
-Daniel