Mr.Lee,
Both the versions log file are the same - for all the volumes.

Thank you.
- Mithra.

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 3:06 PM, Hedok Lee <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Mithra,

In addition to what Mark suggested.... Have you compared log files (something like "eddy_DTI_FSL_4D_****.ecclog").  Are they the same?

Hedok

Mithra wrote:
Hello Mr.Glaser,

I checked the Eddy current result for both the versions and they happen to be the same. I checked the intensities at different points/slices and they match.

Thanks.
Mithra.