Hello,

I wondered if anyone could help me - I have used probability masks from the
anatomical atlases available in Featquery to run some ROI analyses. I have
noticed that when I load up these anatomical masks in FSLview the probability
range is from 5-100. What I would like to know is whether when these masks
are used in featquery as I have done and I get a probability-weighted output
values are these based on masks ranging from 5-100% or does it go from 0-
100 when they are entered into the featquery? I ask this because I would like
to put a pobability bar in the results section of a paper I am trying to write
but am not quite sure whether this bar should indicate that the probability
range was from 0-100 or 5-100?

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks

Jess