Hi Dear Steve,

I was trying to add a confound EV. I use 3 columns files, and use cat -v
check, no hidden character; use wc check, the lines of confound EV  equal to
the sum of the 8 original EV lines. (I have 7 task EVs and the 8th EV for
scanner spikes). In the confound EV text file, all the spikes are set to 1
in 3rd column and other tasks are to 0 respectively. But the full model
setting always prompt 'terminate called after throwing an instance of
NEWMAT: Incompatible Dimension Exception'. Is there any mistake on my EV
setting? I'll appreciate it if you have time to give a look at my timing
files attached. The timing is from log file of Presentation(NBS).

Thanks,
Emma