Hi

I am a French student in biomedical engineering. I am currently doing
an internship in the Montreal Neurological Institute and the Montreal
Children Hospital. I am in charge of the development of an automatic
brain mask extraction tool, applied to in-vivo fetal MR imaging. I
could read program BET, and I'm asking myself what is the fonction of
parameters "fractional brain threshold" and "gradient fractional brain
threshold"? What is the impact when its are higher or lower than the
default value?

Thanks a lot

Mylene Lefebvre

--

Mylene LEFEBVRE
Universite de la Mediterranee (Aix-Marseille II)