Hello Steve,

We used ROI's as seed regions in probtrack, and took the output for each
person into MNI space by using transforms previously created (flirt and
fnirt for each person's FA map to the FA template).  Then, with the
transformed probtrack data I used randomise to perform a contrast analysis
between our patients and controls.  Does this sound appropiate?  Would there
be another way to compare probtrack data between groups?  If this is a valid
method, we were wondering if you had any tips on how to relate the
prob-tracking to the statistical output from randomise?

Thank you!!
Jake

On 5/30/09 5:26 AM, "Steve Smith" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Not sure what you mean, in particular what processing you applied to
> the probtrack outputs to get them into a common space.....?
>

> On 29 May 2009, at 19:57, John Kuster wrote:
>
>> Hello Steve,
>>
>> Thanks for your explanation.  Could you please explain how this
>> applies to
>> probtrack output? We have used randomise to compare probtrack
>> outputs from a
>> ROI in subjects and controls and are unsure of how to correct in this
>> case...
>>
>> Thank you!!

>>> volume. The voxel-based contrast is done on the registered 1x1x1