Dear Siewmin,

> "Jacobian not within prescribed range. Prescription is 0.01 -- 100 and
> obtained range is 0.00469739 -- 4.48166"

I wouldn't worry too much about that. There is a slight disagreement
about the values of the Jacobian between the continous representation
that is used within "main fnirt" and the discrete representation that
is used by the routines that constrain the warps to be within a
prescribed range. This is no different from e.g. getting slightly
different intensity values if one uses spline interpolation or tri-
linear.

> I used the 1st example commands written on the fnirt webpage
>
> The resulting registered t1 image is a bit elongated in the y
> direction.
> Why does that happen?

I cannot really say that without seeing your images. I is NOT related
to the warning above though.

Good luck Jesper