Hi,

If you are talking about the mean signal as the baseline regressor then
I'm afraid the answer is no.  We do not remove the mean signal via a
regressor, but instead remove it from the signal and the model in the
pre-statistical filtering.  Hence we do not generate values or variances
for it.  But it is easy to calculate the mean using fslmaths and -Tmean
on the original data if that is all you want.

All the best,
	Mark