Dear Ram,

> I have 16S subjects, each one with 3  run's.
> Is it o,k on the FEAT.gui on the First-level analysis  to leave the
> initial
> and main structural image tabs un-marked, using only MNI152 as
> standard space?
> This means not using the Ss high-res anatomy file.
> How does that effect my first/higher levels?
> what are the adv' / disadvantage?

do you mean that you want to register the EPI images directly to the
MNI template without using the individual subjects structural scans? I
think that would be a bad idea. The contrast is very different in your
EPI compared to in the MNI template, making that a difficult
registration problem. Therefore you want as few degrees of freedom as
possible for that registration, i.e. just the 6 associated with a
rigid body transform. To register a structural image to the MNI
template is much easier since they will have similar intensity
contrasts. Hence, the better way to do things is

EPI--6dof-->Structural--12(or more)dof-->MNI152.

Good Luck Jesper