Hi everyone,

FE's CyMAL Reader Development bid for 2009-10 has been successful, so now the real work begins!

The Moodle area has been updated so there is now a section for this year's projects, including a wiki area for putting ideas.

Next we need to create a group of those wanting to take part this year. Last year there were seven colleges participating, and so far for this year I have had expressions of interest from the following:

Returning participants [3]:
Carolyn Howe, Coleg Glan Hafren
Anne Jones, Coleg Powys
Sadie Beard, Coleg Llandrillo.

New particpants [2]:
Mark Ludlam, Gorseinon College
Patrick Cox, Deeside College.

So please look at this year's bid, and the case studies from last year, then let me know if your college is going to take part: ideally by Monday 6th July so we can start planning. I will then come up with a master list, and we could then set up a video-conference to share ideas, discuss any issues, and answer any questions about the grant. After that each college will be able to proceed (in line with CyMAL guidelines) and I will help out as required.

Best wishes,

Karl
--
Karl Drinkwater
Ymgynghorydd E-ddysgu / E-learning Adviser