Hi,

Karl and I have drafted out a bid for the Cymal Reader Development money for FE. Following responses from several colleges, the consensus was in favour of building on last year’s template of using the money for prizes to enable a wide variety of projects and readers to be involved across the Welsh FE sector.

The bid is attached – it makes reference to the Fforwm LR network meeting on Tuesday so will be updated once that has taken place. It has to be submitted by Monday 15th June.

Please take a moment to read the bid and send me any comments or suggestions before 12th June. It would be wonderful if anyone was willing to volunteer to join a project group to help take it forward with Karl  – my last day in work is next Friday 12th June, then I will be on maternity leave until April 2010 (hopefully maternity cover will materialise at some point before then!).

Many thanks,

Sam

Sam Oakley

E-Learning Advisor (Learning Resources), RSC Wales

Email:    [log in to unmask]

Mobile: 07971 539426

Phone:  07971 539426

www.netvibes.com/lrwales

I work Wed-Fri, job-sharing with Karl Drinkwater ([log in to unmask]) who works for RSC Wales on Mon-Tue.