Dear colleagues,

I wanted to let you know about an online teaching resource authored by
clinician-educators in our internal medicine residency program.  It’s called
ProfessorEBM.com, and it consists of about 80 teaching modules on common
inpatient medicine topics.  The modules consist of sample cases, questions,
suggested answers, and evidence-based summaries of key reference articles,
as well as links to articles and abstracts.  They are designed to “teach the
teacher” on how to review the evidence on common inpatient medicine
problems.

I would love to receive any feedback you might have about this website.  You
can sign up for a 1-month trial membership using the promo code “EBHTRIAL.”
Here’s how to sign up for full access for 1 month:

1.  Go to www.professorebm.com.

2.  Click on “Subscribe.”

3.  Click on “Sign up for a PAID subscription.”
4.  Enter your information, including a valid email address.

5.  Use the Promo Code “EBHTRIAL”.  This promo code will give you full
access until June 30, 2009.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might have, and I hope you find
this a helpful educational resource.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Chan, M.D.

*Assistant Chief of Primary Care, **Santa Clara** **Valley** **Medical** **
Center***

*Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine (Affiliated), **Stanford** **
University***

*751 S. Bascom Ave.***

*San Jose**, **CA** **95128***