Colleagues

I have just published episode 18 of the UK’s only Freedom of
Information podcast.
In March and April 2009 the Information Commissioner published seven
seven decisions whilst the Information Tribunal published eleven.

http://www.informationlaw.org.uk/page10.htm

In this episode, amongst others, we will be discussing decisions on:

•    Information held with a view to publication
•    Disclosure of CCTV footage of the 7th July Bombers
•    The definition of court records
•    Whether names of FOI requestors should be disclosed
•    The latest thinking on the section 42 exemption for legal privilege
•    AND disclosure of commercially sensitive information

There is also comment about the MPs' expenses saga.

http://www.informationlaw.org.uk/page10.htm

Whilst you are there you may also wish to have a look at my article on
access to deceased persons' information.

Regards

Ibrahim Hasan

Solicitor and Trainer
www.informationlaw.org.uk