7th International Symposium on Tourism and Sustainability

TRAVEL & TOURISM IN THE AGE OF CLIMATE CHANGE
Robust Findings, Key Uncertainties
University of Brighton, Eastbourne, United Kingdom
8th-10th July 2009

Dear Colleagues,

This is to announce that the call for papers for the above conference is now closed.

The response from colleagues has been really good.  We now have 55 accepted papers and posters covering the various conference themes, from colleagues coming from 23 different countries:

http://www.brighton.ac.uk/ssm/research/symposia/2009/TOURISM%20AND%20CLIMATE%20CHANGE%20ACCEPTED%20ABSTRACTS%20JUNE%202009.pdf

Registration
As July is peak season in Eastbourne, we recommend that you book your accommodations directly with the accommodation operators in Eastbourne, as early as possible.

For those who are still yet to register, a copy of the registration form can be downloaded from the link below:

http://www.brighton.ac.uk/ssm/research/symposia/2009/registration.php?PageId=755

Conference Programme
The conference starts with an afternoon of informal events on Wednesday, consisting of tours to local sites followed by a welcome reception. Thursday and Friday is a mixture of keynotes, panel discussions; and paper and poster presentations ending on Friday afternoon. A draft schedule of presentations will be out nearer the time.

We look looking forward to seeing you all for another friendly, informal but academically rigorous conference in Eastbourne!

Kind regards,

Peter Burns, Marina Novelli and Lyn Bibbings

Conference Convenors