Dear Lisa,
Great to see this confirmed but please remember the 3rd International Conference of Community Psychology will be in Puebla, Mexico 3-5 June 2010. I hope they will not conflict
David

________________________________

From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List on behalf of Thorne Lisa (DEVON PCT)
Sent: Tue 23/06/2009 01:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: community psychology conference 09?

Hello everyone,
Annie Mitchell & I are going to be organising the next UKCP conference here in the West Country (possibly in Plymouth) in Spring 2010.   We have only just received confirmed support from our respective employers/organisations to do this so are now in the early stages of checking out venues and will let people know proposed dates as soon as we can.

There has been some previous discussion on the list not too long ago about possible themes of the conference and it is likely that it will be relating to climate change, environmental issues, their impact on our well-being and what we as community psychologists can contribute to discussions/action/understanding on these issues.  We will be planning to get further input from the list about the way the conference is organised as time goes on.

Best wishes,
Lisa

Lisa Thorne
Clinical & Community Psychologist