Dear Eike,

depending on what your structure is - you can try interface search in
PISA (google on "ebi pisa"). Select the most "representative" interface
in your complex (the one that makes the non-standard arrangement) and
see whether there are similar interfaces in the PDB. It shouldn't be
a too long list, you may then shorthen it to structures with given
oligomeric state and finally check them by eye.

Cheers,

Eugene.