Dear all:
        I have a problem in locating heavy atom in P1 space group.My
protein is 169 residue.There are 2 molecular per asymmetry unit
according Matthews coefficient.I have soaked my protein in Hg
solution.I collected the data at 1A wavelength and the anomalous d" is
about 3 at low resolution.I loacte the heavy atom with SHELXD in SAD
method.And 1 atom with high occupancy at origin is given.Maybe just
one heavy atom is soaked in my protein .I cannot phase with the heavy
atom at origin.
        I want to ask two questions:
        !.Can SHELXD be used to locate just one heavy atom in P1 space group?
        2.If I find just one heavy atom in P1 space group,can I phase
it using Phenix or SHARP successfully?
        Thank you!
--
                   Best regard!