Dear Colleagues
I am very pleased to announce the following appointments:

*         Hazel Grainger (Westminster University) has been appointed to the post of ARLIS Website Editor.
*         Peter Winning (University of the Arts London - London College of Fashion) will be taking on the role of Chair, Students and Trainees Committee

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the previous post-holders (Tim Pate, Website Editor, and Annamarie Mckie, Chair of Students & Trainees) for their dedication and hard work in recent years, and to warmly welcome Hazel and Peter to their new roles.

We have not yet appointed a Co-Editor for the ARLIS News-Sheet so if you think you may be interested please do contact Nicola Salliss, ARLIS Hon Secretary, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Catherine Sheridan, ARLIS News-Sheet Co-Editor, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for more information as we would love to hear from you.

With best wishes,

Pat
ARLIS Chair

[cid:image001.jpg@01C9F982.69FA8420]

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits
please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2008 at
http://www.arlis.org.uk/