Hi,

Not sure if you can fit anything else in after everyone else’s suggestions, but a trip to the Botanic Gardens is definitely worth an afternoon in Edinburgh, if you catch the weather on a good day. There are lovely views of the Old Town, a wee art gallery and a very good café which does lovely lunches and cakes! Also, do go up Arthur’s Seat, or Calton Hill, for the view! Or a stroll along the beach at Cramond or Portobello. Or….!!

Have a good trip!

Charlotte

Charlotte Berry

Collections Development Branch