Good afternoon,

Could somebody let me know what the group are called that many of you have previously recommended and that do disability training in HE through drama?  I’d be very grateful….  [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Lyn

Lynda Tout - [log in to unmask]

Equality & Diversity Coordinator

University College Plymouth St Mark & St John

Derriford Road

Plymouth

Tel: 01752 636775 or Extn 3075

Please note I usually work Monday-Thursdays 9 am til 2 30 pm (term-time only)

University College Plymouth St Mark & St John Derriford Road Plymouth PL6 8BH

Phone 01752 636700 Web marjon.ac.uk
Principal: Professor David Baker A Church of England College Founded in 1840

University College Plymouth St Mark & St John is a registered charity the trustee of which is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 986239