Good afternoon everyone,

We are embarking on some equality impact assessment work in our Sport Education and Leisure school and are looking for examples of EIAs done in a similar field to share with Programme Heads who will be involved with this work.  If anyone is willing and able to share their experiences and perhaps real examples of either preliminary or full equality impact assessments in this area, I’d be really grateful to hear from you.  Please reply to me directly [log in to unmask] rather than to the full list…..

Best regards,

Lyn

Lynda Tout - [log in to unmask]

Equality & Diversity Coordinator

University College Plymouth St Mark & St John

Derriford Road

Plymouth

Tel: 01752 636775 or Extn 3075

Please note I usually work Monday-Thursdays 9 am til 2 30 pm (term-time only)

University College Plymouth St Mark & St John Derriford Road Plymouth PL6 8BH

Phone 01752 636700 Web marjon.ac.uk
Principal: Professor David Baker A Church of England College Founded in 1840

University College Plymouth St Mark & St John is a registered charity the trustee of which is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 986239