Hi there

I was wondering if anyone else was grappling with an Equality Impact
Assessment of their Student Assessment Policy.

We've completed an interim assessment and have looked quite extensively
at our progression/achievement data for different groups but we're
struggling to see how to take the next steps and in particular, how we
can separate the Student Assessment Policy with wider elements of the
academic and social experience for our students.

Is anyone able to offer any advice or information on how they're doing
it?!

I'm happy to share responses if it's useful...

Thanks

Annie

Annie Carroll
Student Equality and Diversity Adviser
University of Brighton, Student Services
The Manor House, Moulsecoomb Place, Brighton BN2 4GA

Tel 01273 642852
Fax 01273 642850

Student Services (Careers, Counselling, Welfare and the Disability &
Dyslexia Team) at the University of Brighton has achieved the Matrix
Quality Standard for Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG)