-----Original Message-----
From: Clinical biochemistry discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Addison
Sent: 17 June 2009 14:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Energy, global warming and labs.

Could labs address their needs for energy?  In particular do we know
where are major energy consumption is and what measures are possible to
reduce demand?  Can we turn off equipment not being used especially PCs?
Do we need the air conditioning on all the time? (That is if you are
fortunate to have it in the first place). I challenge all labs to set a
target for energy reduction - might even please the bosses.  Let us know
what you achieve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRQB2YXUxvY

Mike Addison

list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical
biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the
internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are
responsible for all message content.
ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
List Archives
List Instructions (How to leave etc.)
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/

P Save Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail?

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.

The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. Thank you for your co-operation.