It was the only explanation of why it would suddenly stop working that I
could think of.  I was reasoning that the headers may put the images out
of alignment with each other, but that does not seem to be the case.  I
don't think that a change in datatype could cause such a problem, but I
may be wrong.  Maybe NaNs have entered into the data.  I'm not sure how
the code deals with them.

I'll be away from the mailing list for a few days, but email me again in
a week if you haven't figured out the cause of the problem.

Best regards,
-John

--
John Ashburner <[log in to unmask]>