Dear all,

Does anyone have a digitised schematic drawing of a horse skull, anterior view and lateral view, which they are willing to share with me? I need one to mark/colour in what portions are present in some quite fragmented skulls.

Regards,

Jonny Geber
Osteologist

Margaret Gowen & Co Ltd
Archaeological Consultants and Project Managers
Address: 27 Merrion Square, Dublin 2.
Tel: +353 1 7997200
Fax: +353 1 7997201
e-mail:
website: http://www.mglarc.com

Margaret Gowen Limited is registered as a private company in Ireland.
Company Reg No. 154940. Registered Office: 90 Upper George's Street,Dun Laoghaire Co. Dublin Ireland. Reg. VAT No. IE 6552440 M
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email (and any attached files) is private and confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not named above as an addressee it may be unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this email. If you are not the intended recipient of this email please contact our systems administrator.
Thank you.
NOTE
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company or its associated companies unless otherwise specifically stated.