Religion, Youth, and Sexuality: A Multi-faith Exploration

Call for Participants

We would like to inform you about an exciting research project, funded by the Arts & Humanities Council and the Economic & Social Research Council, which may be of interest to you. We are  looking for respondents to complete an online questionnaire which explores young people’s religious faith and sexuality. Specifically, the project focuses on young people who are aged 18 to 25, living in the UK, and who define themselves as Buddhist/Hindu/Muslim/Christian/Sikh/Jewish (or a combination of these).

Anyone aged between 18 and 25, who identifies with one of the above faiths is eligible to take part, regardless of gender, marital status, or sexual orientation. The online questionnaire is available on our website www.nottingham.ac.uk/sociology/rys . Electronic and printed versions of the questionnaire are also available on request. The website also contains basic information about the project, so we would be grateful if you could pay us a visit!

Thank you, and best wishes.

The RYS Research Team

Andrew Yip (University of Nottingham)

Michael Keenan (Nottingham Trent University)

Sarah-Jane Page (University of Nottingham)

0115-8232444

This message has been checked for viruses but the contents of an attachment may still contain software viruses, which could damage your computer system: you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.