From: WebPA Project [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of N M McKeown
Sent: 01 May 2009 13:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: WebPA Blackboard Building Block

Hi,

I don’t think the issue is at the student end so much. If WebPA is to be used in any significant way we need to make its use seamless for staff – in other words, module enrolments and groups created in Blackboard need to be reflected in WebPA.

Neil

Neil McKeown

Learning Technologist

University of Bradford