Re: webpa Hi Imran,

I believe the Calibrated Peer Review (CPR) system could meet your needs:

http://cpr.molsci.ucla.edu/

It’s free and highly effective for what you’re describing.  We’ve been using it with very large classes (800 +) for about 3 years now.  Unfortunately it is an online tool and you can (as we have) run into some outages issues from time to time.

Take care,
John Paul

--
John Paul Posada