Hi All,

Sorry, I think that this is slightly off topic but can anyone share with me their
experiences of introducing Ultra Mobile PC's to access VLE's.

I want to 'give' our students Ultra Mobile PC's to access our VLE but would like
some idea of which UMPC is best and what to consider when buying them.

Also, how have UMPC's been made available to students, have you sold,
rented, given them free?

Many thanks

Graham Cowan
Quality Manager - Apprentices and Skills
EEF Ltd.
Technology Centre
Reddings Lane
Tyseley