From: Rowdy Yates <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [EFTC] European TC Bed-spaces.
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 12:14 AM

Petr

Hi. Thanks for this. I'd really appreciate similar feedback from other
list members so that we can build up a picture of what's happening
across Europe.

Rowdy Yates
Senior Research Fellow
Scottish Addiction Studies
University of Stirling

http://www.dass.stir.ac.uk/sections/showsection.php?id=4

http://www.drugslibrary.stir.ac.uk

On 5 May 2009, at 21:52, "[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]