Richard

Yes I know. We're all capitalists now and competition (apparently) drives up performance. How that will be possible with these two services is beyond me to understand. Daily Dose has been struggling for funding now for a number of years. Presumably Drugscope has chosen to secure funding for it's own service rather than supporting an existing excellent service. How very un-TC!! Am I alone in suspecting the spiteful hand of the NTA in all this?

Rowdy Yates
Senior Research Fellow
Scottish Addiction Studies
University of Stirling