From: "Smith, GR (Gareth)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 19 May 2009 12:17:43 BST
To: <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RAL Tier1. Details of outage during move to new computer building.

Hi,

The RAL Tier1 will be moving to a new computer building at the end of
June and beginning of July. The move will entail a significant outage of
the services: Castor will be unavailable for twelve days and the batch
system for around two weeks.

For the details of the outages please see the entry in the Tier1 blog
at:

http://www.gridpp.rl.ac.uk/blog/2009/05/14/schedulemovenewbuilding/

To ensure as many people as possible are aware of this I have sent this
mail to both the gridpp-ub and gridpp-users lists. My apologies if you
receive it twice.

Gareth Smith
RAL Tier1 Production Manager.

--
Scanned by iCritical.

--
ScotGrid, Room 481, Kelvin Building, University of Glasgow
tel: +44(0)141 330 6439