Hi,

Sorry but this doesn't seem to be very sensible behaviour. Displaying
a position which is not the position of the spectrum (and potentially
misleading a user) seems much worse than not displaying any position
at all!

   Gary

--
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.manchester.ac.uk/jodrellbank/~gaf

phone:+44-(0)161-306-3653/fax 275-4247, mobile:+44-(0)795-874-2596

Jodrell Bank Centre for Astrophysics, Alan Turing Building,
University of Manchester, Manchester, M13 9PL, UK